Magnum Ceramic Coating is one of few Australian owned suppliers offering the latest technological advancement in surface protection – graphene coating. What is graphene coating? Graphene coating, or “miracle material” we like to call it, uses carbon-based nanomaterial and when combined, forms a durable honeycomb-like sheet of carbon atoms.
Simply put, graphene coating creates a thick layer of protection from environmental elements, UV damage, light marring and scratches. Unlike traditional SiO2, graphene reduces surface heat, so surface is less prone to water spotting. Graphene also has a very high-water contact angle leaving lower risk of any water evaporating on the surface that could cause water spots.
Unlike traditional silicon dioxide ceramic coatings, Magnum graphene coating provides:
- Reduction in heat absorption on treated surfaces results in increased beading with water and less prone to water spotting
- Anti-static properties resulting in less prone to build-up of dust
- Highly flexible and less prone to cracking or chipping
- Unsurpassed durability of 4 years+ up to 350 washes in normal conditions -20 degrees to 35 degrees with pH<12 and 180 washes in extreme conditions -40 degrees to 40 degrees pH>12
- Chemically resistant
- Abrasion-resistant reducing friction hence lowering the amount of force created by abrasive contact that causes fine lines and scratches.
- 2 – 6 µm thickness
Our signature Graphene coating is compatible with all paint types, matte plastics, trims, chrome, vinyl wraps, and PPF.
We also provide a range of products from the Magnum Ceramic Coating family that contain advanced formulas that have especially been designed to be applied on glass, alloy wheels, interior leather and trim.
So, if you’re looking for superior slickness, shine, greater longevity, hydrophobic qualities, water-spotting reduction and flexibility – look no further and contact us now to kick-start your graphene journey.