Applying Magnum Ceramic Coating to your leather interior
When it comes to protecting your leather interior, using ceramic coatings can have many benefits including:
- UV protection
- Hydrophobic properties prevents against liquid staining
- Anti-dye transfer from clothing
Magnum Ceramic Coating for leather is made from a high quality grade Si2 based formula which is resistant to chemicals, dye transfer and is very durable lasting 1-2 years after application. The coating does not change the original appearance or texture of the leather and is not used for restoring the appearance of leather, rather it is used to protect the finish of the leather.
Notes to considered prior to application:
- Never apply in direct sunlight work in a shaded area
- Dedicated car interior cleaner
- Microfiber Drying Towell
- Magnum Ceramic Coating Kit for Leather
- Leather brush
- Apply leather interior cleaning product onto the surface of the interior leather.
- Use a leather brush or microfibre cloth to wipe the interior cleaning product to remove any oils or dirt from the leather surface.
- Use a damp microfibre towel and remove excess residue.
All clean and oil free! time to apply the ceramic coating.
- Wrap the suede cloth from the kit around the applicator pad and apply 5-8 drips of the coating to the applicator suede cloth.
- Use the applicator block and evenly apply the coat through the leather surface ensuring even coverage.
- After application wait 3 minutes, then buff out and wipe dry with a clean dry microfiber cloth. Allow 10 minutes for the coating to fully dry on the surface.
- Should you wish to apply another layer of coating, ensure you wait half an hour after the first initial layer of application.
- After 4-6 hours the coating will have fully cured.
Enjoy your protected leather interior!